Sorry it's been so long since I've been on here. Life has been a little busy lately:) Since I was last on here, we have done so much!! We now have a confirmed surgery date for Evan. That's both exciting and scary all at the same time.
I submitted the cookbook today!!! YEAH!!!! That book was stressing me soooooo much. I'm so nervous about how it's going to turn out, but I'm super excited that it's done and both of my boys will always have a little something from mommy and daddy.
My sister and her husband came in for a short visit. I always love having her here. It's so nice to get to see them even if it's for a short time. My father-in-law will be here on Friday so we'll have another busy house this weekend:) I also get to go to a baby shower for a friend of mine:) I ordered her a cake last weekend and I think it's going to be so awesome!! That is if it looks like it did in the picture:)
Zach and Evan are doing great!! Evan is growing so fast! He is only 4 months old and wearing 9 month clothes!!! He's going to be as big as Zach in no time:) We did pictures for the cookbook last week and I wanted both Zach and Evan on the cover but Zach is currently refusing all photos. Go figure:) Oh well, we got some really cute shots of Evan. I'll try to get some of them up soon. Well, I have to go change a diaper:) I'll try to be better about keeping this blog updated. I hope everyone is doing great! I look forward to getting the cookbooks back and sending them out to everyone that has ordered one:)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment